Simpleco are a lightweight, durable van shelving system that creates an organizational solution for your van. The modular design allows for flexibility in
both configuration and layout. Simpleco’s modern appearance compliments both the current and new generation of commercial vans.
• Lightweight – Fiberglass, pultruded end panels have a very strong strength-to-weight ratio and is the same process that is used to make the ladder rails on fiberglass ladders.Simpleco are typically 25-30 percent lighter than a traditional steel shelving unit of comparable size.
• Modular – The modular design approach allows for the ability to mix and match
different Simpleco modules when configuring your van. Simpleco are universal and are designed to work across multiple van makes and models.
• Upgradable – All Simpleco can easily be upgraded with BOXXes, Accessories, or our pre-designed vocational packages,
Base module to suit Hyundai I-Load Passenger/Driver side:
- One open shelf with 6 case rails as provision for Sortimo S-Boxx and Cases
- One open shelf (upgradable with case rail) with a removable lip
- One full size shelf tray
- Two Fiberglass end panels
- Stability cross brace
- EcoFix Mounting Kit
Product Assembled Dimensions: WxDxH: 1026mm x 370mm x 1042mm
Product Weight: 26kg
Please note: S-BOXX shown in the picture are not included.
- 2 off T-BOXX/L-BOXX can be fitted on the open shelf
- 6 off S-BOXX 04-9 can be fitted on the open shelf
- Aluminium drop down flap can be installed on the open shelf
- Full length drawer 04-6 can be fitted cross
- Full length lift up flap can be installed at bottom to utilize wheel arch space
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
All terms and conditions will be interpreted under and governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia, and any courts that may hear appeals from those courts in respect of any proceedings in connection with this contract.
- We ship all items via courier services, which usually operate Mon-Fri during business hours only. If you are unable to receive deliveries during business hours please contact us and we shall try our best to find a solution to workaround this issue.
- For orders which we upload tracking number on to eBay, You can track the delivery status of your item on courier company's website (please allow one to two working days before the tracking system is updated). To avoid delivery disappointment, we also highly recommend that you call the courier company and make appointment for a delivery date which suits you. For courier information please see the booking confirmation confirmation email from eBay.
- Please ensure that you provide your most updated mobile phone number to us when placing an order. Please do not provide landline number unless you are always available to answer phone calls to your landline number during business hours. Some of our courier service providers may try to call you to arrange a delivery date before sending the item to you. Failure to answer their phone calls may result in your item being held at courier depot until they are able to get in touch with you. When the courier company calls, their phone call may appear as a "private caller" or without caller ID.
- All standard courier deliveries in Australia are kerbside only. Some courier drivers may help to move item into your house when asked nicely, but such assistance can be refused by the drivers. For any item heavier then 25 or too bulky, the buyer must have someone available to help the courier driver unload.
- By purchasing this item, buyer consent to unattended delivery (i.e. Authorisation to Leave) by default, except when shipping address is to an apartment/unit. If you do not wish for this to occur please contact us prior to dispatch. In the event of ATL / unattended delivery, buyer accepts the risk for theft or others damages to item left at premise.
- Standard couriers services do not include call / SMS from driver before delivery. If you are not at home and the driver deems it not safe to leave the item at your address, a card will be left and collection from depot will be required. Re-delivery can be arrange but additional charges may apply.
- We always ship our orders using the most economical options among a few courier companies (e.g. Hunter Express, TNT, Toll, StarTrack, Couriers Please, Fastway). We promise to dispatch all orders within our committed dispatch time frame. However, as we do not control courier operations, we cannot be responsible for delivery time frame or delay. If you have preference on using a specific courier company please contact us before placing an order and we shall let you know if we need to charge any additional shipping charges.
Some of the suburbs under the below postcode ranges may require additional delivery charges. If your delivery address is within the below postcode ranges please contact us to get confirmation before placing an order. In the event where you have inadvertently placed an order without confirmation from our end, we may have to contact you to discuss the additional delivery fee prior to dispatch. You will always be given the option to cancel your order if you do not accept the delivery fee.
- QLD: 4208 - 4999
- SA: ALL POSTCODE
- NT: 0800 - 0899
- TAS: 7000 - 7999
- NSW: 2321 - 2435, 2440 - 2999
- VIC: 3210 - 3430, 3607 - 3760, 3810 - 3999
- WA: 6000 - 6999